CAKES 4 EVERY OCCASION

SPECIALTY CAKES AND CUPCAKES 4 EVERY OCCASION!
WE HAVE BEEN MAKING CUSTOM CAKES AND TREATS 4 ANY OCCASION FOR NEARLY A DECADE! ANY CAKE YOUR HEART DESIRES! WE BAKE OUR PRODUCTS WITH HIGH QUALITY NATURAL PRODUCTS. THIS SHOWS IN OUR CAKES AND CUPCAKES AS ALL YOU TASTE IS PURE WHOLESOME DELICIOUS MOIST TREATS!


WE MAKE SPECIAL CAKES AND CUPCAKES FOR MANY DIFFERENT DIETS INCLUDING GLUTEN FREE AND NUT FREE. PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Recent Reviews

It has always been my dream to have a very different, non traditional wedding cake. I always loved the cupcake/cake combo and started my search for bakeries in the city that were able to create exactly what I was looking for. EAs the weeks progressed, and the deadline to my wedding date approaching, we finally set in stone to have the wedding in Banff AB and have a Nightmare Before Christmas cake. My search for the right bakery wasn't going as well as I had hoped, I either got "That cake is impossible" or "There is no way I can have that done in time" or "Sure we can do that, but that will be extra and that and that and..." Just when I thought I was going to have to settle for simple Safeway cupcakes, I found Sarah from "For The Love Of Cakes". She was more then excited to do this cake for me and made every step of the experience so much more comforting. Sarah even helped me look online for the perfect topper when we realized that the one I originally wanted was sold out everywhere, turned out I found an even more amazing topper all because of her! Sarah offered to do everything from Set up, delivery and set up of the other items I wanted placed by the cake as well. Over all, I am more then pleased and impressed with "For The Love Of Cakes". I am forever a long time customer now and am so happy and blessed that Sarah was sent to me to add even more happiness to my wedding day.
 
 
Thank you again Sarah. You do amazing work, and ALWAYS with a beautiful smile on your face!
 
 
Maya Shedrick

No comments:

Post a Comment